The "ultimate lubricant for TAPTITE® screws," NYTORQ® reduces installation torque on tri-lobular type and self-threading screws during assembly operations.
Designed by Nylok to answer a problem facing virtually every company in the automotive industry, it reduces total installation costs, helps reduce operator fatigue, is non-toxic, assembler friendly and has a melting temperature at 248°F (120°C).
NYTORQ® brand lubricant has been approved by Ford Motor Company and General Motors Corporation for meeting specifications in reducing installation torque. The opaque color liquid - approved at Ford for specification WSS-M21P27-A4 and at GM for specification GM 99816167 - can be used on any fastener that requires controlled or lower drive torque during installation and in a wide variety of industrial and automotive manufacturing applications. NYTORQ also meets and exceeds Chrysler specification MS9775.
NYTORQ can be used in a wide variety of industrial and manufacturing applications and can be combined successfully with NYLOK® BLUE® PATCH, NYLOK® PELLET or TORQ-STRIP® self-locking applications.
- Useful in a wide range of applications
- Ideal for reducing the installation torque on tri-lobular type and/or self-threading screws
- Non-toxic, assembler friendly
- Reduces operator fatigue
- Cost effective: reduces total installation costs
- Use on any fastener which requires controlled or lower drive torque during installation
- Melting temperature 120°C (248°F)