NYPLAS® is a plastisol (PVC) material, pre-applied coating under the heads of a variety of fasteners to provide sealing against water, moisture, dust, air and noise dampening.
NYPLAS® is a Nylok development that solves manufacturer needs for a fastener that seals and dampens without the need for additional parts at assembly.
- Seals/dampens immediately upon assembly
- No secondary material required
- Eliminates the need for O-rings, gasket seals and sealant compounds
- Eliminates leak path
- Non-toxic, assembler friendly
- Excellent shelf life; will not shrink or dry out with age
- Meets major automotive manufacturers' specifications
- Saves money and time
- Working temperature: -40°F to 300°F (-40°C to 150°C)