NySeal® 2.0 is durable and meets sealing requirements after multiple installations. NySeal® 2.0 allows for setting a more consistent tightening strategy, since the material does not squeeze out of the joint.
- Multiuse (does not squeeze out of joint)
- Allows for setting a more consistent tightening strategy
- Minimal clamp load loss
- Compatible when in contact with plastics (no crazing)
- Strong adhesion to metal and plastic fasteners
- No outgassing (electronic grade material)
- Sulfur, peroxide, and silicone free formulation
- Seals under high pressures (100 psi)
- Exceptional chemical resistance
- Shelf life indefinite
- Eco friendly (no solvents)
- Color: purple
- Temperature range: -60˚C (-76˚F) to 125˚C (257˚F)
- Resistant to many automotive chemicals: power steering fluid, antifreeze, motor oil, diesel fuel, antifreeze/coolant
- Can be applied to virtually any headed fastener
- Seals up to 100+ PSI
•Z1: NYLOK® NYSEAL® 2.0
•Z2: MATERIAL: POLYACRYLATE (PURPLE)
•Z3: HARDNESS: MEDIAN HARDNESS 62 SHORE D (APPROX. 95 SHORE A) PER ASTM D2240
•Z4: VOLUME SWELL IN IRM 903 OIL AT 100°C FOR 70HRS: <15% PER ASTM D471
•Z5: ELONGATION: 30-50% PER ASTM D412
•Z6: MINIMUM TENSILE STRENGTH: 14MPA PER ASTM D412
For over 75 years, Nylok has been recognized as a leading global supplier of value-added fastener coatings with sales and licensees worldwide. Engineering innovative and workable solutions to specific fastener issues has been, and will continue to be, Nylok’s primary mission.
Nylok is a value-added solutions provider of resin, adhesive and lubricant coatings for threaded fastener applications. Since 1942 Nylok has been a trusted brand and partner. More than 150 patents over 75 years represent important solutions to the ever-changing needs of our customers.
In a diverse range of industries such as automotive, aerospace, military and agricultural equipment. We’ve solved fastener problems from NASA applications to the small home appliance industry, and were even called upon by a shoe manufacturer to help adjust the sound of the taps worn by performers in “Lord of the Dance.” Bolt manufacturing often requires special applications to ensure the fasteners are perfect for the job, and that’s where we come in.